- YOU MUST NOT CARRY OR USE A BB GUN IN A PUBLIC PLACE
- IF YOU CAUSE DISTRESS OR AFFRAY IN A PUBLIC PLACE, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED UNDER THE PUBLIC DISORDER ACT
- IF THE POLICE ARE CALLED THEY MAY TREAT THE GUN AS IF IT IS REAL
- NEVER POINT A BB GUN AT ANYONE, EVEN IF IT IS UNLOADED
- NEVER USE A BB GUN BEYOND PRIVATE LAND, WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO SHOOT
- YOU MUST TREAT THE BB GUN AS IF IT IS REAL, AS THE POLICE AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WILL
The law and guidelines are there to protect you and others around you. Use the gun wisely and you will have hours of fun.
Limitation of Liability
Neither DSRETAILUK or any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of goods purchased from ourselves.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.