HA-211 BB Gun British Army SA80 L22 Carbine Replica Spring Airsoft Rifle 2 Tone Orange Black
- Customer Reviews
- Full size 1:1 scale British Army SA80 L22 carbine replica 6mm airsoft BB pellet gun
- Solid construction from shock resistant ABS resin plastic.
- UK legal two tone orange & black & colours.
- Modelled on the British Army SA80 L22 Carbine (stubby)
- Inexpensive and easily maintained gas or batteries NOT REQUIRED.
- Realistic spring powered slide action cocking mechanism.
- Velocity: 325fps (0.12g / manufacturers estimate)
- Mag capacity: 25 x 6mm rounds
- Working safety switch
- Mock scope & front iron sight
- Length: 59cm
- Weight: 1.83kg
- Made in Taiwan by HFC
- HFC Ref: HA-211B
The HA-211 BB gun is manufactured by HFC airsoft in Taiwan, and the gun is a full size 1:1 realistic replica of the SA80 L22 carbine or stubby. The HA-211 is constructed from UK legal two tone orange and black toughened ABS anti-shock resin plastic, with internal metal parts for added strength and to add a realistic feel to the rifle. The HA-211 SA80 L22 is a very sturdy and reliable airsoft rifle which fires a single shot each time it is manually cocked, which makes gun inexpensive and easily maintained, as it requires no gas or batteries to operate. The HA-211 features a ACOG lookalike mock scope just like the current British Army issue. The magazine capacity is 25rds with an estimated velocity of 325fps with 0.12g ammo. We recommend using either 6mm 0.12g or 0.20g polished airsoft bb pellets with this gun.