WE Hi-CAPA 3.8 WET Brontosaurus Pistol Gas Blowback Airsoft BB Gun 2 Tone Blue Black Metal Slide
- Customer Reviews
- WE Force Series Hi-Capa 3.8 Brontosaurus pistol 6mm airsoft BB pellet gun
- Gas powered blowback with semi auto firing (GBB)
- Realistic weight, feel & blowback recoil
- WET custom engraved vented metal top slide, and magazine
- Durable resin main outer body
- Custom WET trademarked silver metal barrel
- Silver metal fluted Base, trigger & hammer
- Flared magazine well
- UK legal two tone airsoft black & blue colour
- Adjustable Hop Up (when slide & lower separated)
- Velocity: 290 Fps with 0.20g
- Weight: 955 grams (empty)
- Length: 190mm
- Mock fibre-optic hybrid front & rear sight
- Ambidextrous beavertail safety
- Thread metal outer barrel (11mm/CCW)
- Under barrel / lower rail
- Stippled hand grip
- Requires Green Gas or similar to operate
This WET Force Series Hi-Capa 3.8 Brontosaurus gas powered full blowback GBB handgun is made by WE Airsoft in Taiwan. The handgun has a metal internals, plus an alloy metal top slide, with a durable ABS resin outer body. The pistol is supplied in UK legal two tone airsoft black and blue colours, so that the top slide in blue and extra parts and the main body remain black. This custom model features a WET engraved and vented top slide, with WET trademarked silver metal barrel, fluted base, 3 hole match trigger, moving hammer and flared magazine well for easy magazine insertion. The WE Force Series 3.8 Brontosaurus Hi-Capa is a gas powered blowback GBB with semi auto firing action and recoil action, which combined with the guns weight of 950g will provide the shooter with a very realistic feeling airsoft gas BB pistol. The WE 3.8 Brontosaurus pistol has an ergo friendly ambidextrous beavertail safety suitable for both left and right handed shooters, plus a comfortable stippled textured hand grip. The model features an adjustable hop up (when slide and lower separated), a mock green fibre-optic hybrid front sight, and a mock orange fibre-optic rear elevation adjustable sight, plus a lower 20mm rail for tactical extras. This custom model is supplied with a hi-capa 25 round metal magazine clip. The gun requires airsoft gas such as Nuprol or Abbey to operate. We recommend only using hi grade polished 6mm airsoft BB pellets with this pistol.
Please be advised that these guns are colour coded by us to UK legal two tone blue black upon ordering. Delivery will be 3 to 4 working days after placing your order.
BACK IN STOCK!